Monday, February 29, 2016

February 8, 2016


We had a rough week. We had to stop seeing a lot of our investigators because they were not progressing and that made me really sad to be honest. We have such a tiny area that when we find someone that wants to work with us I get so excited jaja. But when they don't do what they need to do to progress it really bums me. So we basically ran out of investigators to be honest and are now on the rebuild part. We are working so hard this week with very little success. We just could not seem to find someone that was interested in the most important thing in their lives. 

We finished the week with zero people attending church which was a pretty sad way to end it. But then after church we had a good day and hopefully secured a baptism for this weekend. I am pretty sure I will finally get pulled out of Tuxpan this change. So, it will be nice on Sunday to finish up with a baptism. It gets me excited. 

We are just going to get back to work I guess hahaha. 

Hopefully we will be having another baptism this week so that should be sweet to leave on! He is like my best convert by far! Super converted and way cool guy named E. Yeah the same guy I was frustrated about last week because I thought that he was never going to get baptized. He couldn't get over Joseph Smith. hahaha. I have seen so many changes in his life since we started teaching him and that is like the coolest thing ever!

Love you!
Elder Bigelow