Tuesday, April 19, 2016

March 7, 2016

For me it has been pretty good. To be honest nothing really to report from the week. A rather average week to be honest. We were working and having fun and some more work, I guess. I have been learning a ton from my comp because he is leaving and an ex-assistant and just a great, great missionary. I am learning more scriptures and ways to contact and just everything seems to be improving. We are having a ton of fun working with the members because they are so willing to work with us. It helps out the missionaries so much when you guys just meet people with them or talk casually about the church. 

So yeah, that was basically my week, a rather normal work week with working with the members to try and open the area. Then today was super interesting. We went to play soccer at the church and then we realized that they were having some kind of glasses drive at the church. There was a bunch of doctors and workers that were American and they didn't speak Spanish. So we asked if they could use some help translating. We helped them out for like 3 or 4 hours in the morning translating for the doctors and helping the people get glasses for super cheap to help them read and stuff. 

Then we had a call to do special changes. My district leader left to another city and also another American left to another city. So now my kid, Elder ChiƱas, is coming to be the new district leader. It is going to be so fun to be in his district and everything but to be honest kind of hurt my pride a bit. I don't know why president promoted him before me. Like I understand the whole do your calling thing but I was kind of hoping to get a new calling because I am kind of bored just being mayor. You get used to things and it seems like the same thing everyday. I am still happy but just a little confused why. 

It must be like super weird not to have Holden in the house, like that will be straight weird getting home and that he doesn't live with us haha. Hope he is enjoying my PS3. Has Braden like destroyed the 3DS I gave him yet? Is Landen still using my laptop? hahaha It is so weird to think about home and what you guys are doing.

Love you guys! 
Elder Bigelow
I did not take pics this week sorry...