Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015


This week has been pretty crazy but normal so I don't know. We are teaching a ton of investigators because we focused so much on finding these past two weeks. The only thing is that our area is so big a lot of the time is spent ineffectively because we have appointments like an hour walking distance from each other. There really isn't a lot of taxis so we end up just losing a ton of time walking back and forth. We try to plan smart but it is hard because we can't force appointments with investigators. So, we go when they can meet us. Thus we lose a lot of time which means a lot of missed lessons which is making me feel like we are letting people slip through our fingers. We just can't do it all by ourselves. It was so much better with 4 missionaries in Cerro but we are making do.

Elder Morillo is super cool and we are getting along really well. I just seem to get along with everyone so woo. We took a mini vacation today to Tuxpan where all the other missionaries are in our zone. We ate pizza with a couple and just had a relaxing day of messing around with them. We are in a mall in Tuxpan and right after this we are going to go back to Cerro for a family home evening with like 4 investigators and everything. Pretty exciting.

Tomorrow I am going to have my first divisions with a new elder so it will be a couple of newbies in Cerro for a day lol. I feel really confident about being the leader and just teaching without his help, if
necessary. I really don't feel like I am even in my training anymore because I learned so much from Elder Bravo and through the help of the Lord. I am progressing crazy rapido.

I am loving the mission and I miss you guys so much! Love you!
Elder Bigelow

Just me!

 A really cool mirror in my area!