Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 17, 2015

Hey,

My week was super interesting but also really, really awesome. 

So it started with a really weird Tuesday. We went to district class and suddenly there was President! He just showed up at the church and participated in the classes. That like never happens so yeah weird. Then he said he was going to drive me and Elder Morillo back to Cerro Azule (that's like 2 hours). So, then he drove us back and spent the day with us, like in our lunch appointment and he went to our lessons and drove us around everywhere. We basically had divisions with the president lol. Super weird but awesome because he said some cool things about us and helped us with some cool ideas. 

Then the next few days were really hot and we were trying to find new investigators but we never found anyone really cool. But luckily I and E are going to get baptized this next Sunday at 3! Woo for baptisms lol.  So excited for them because they really changed and have progressed and love the church, I think. 

Also, I almost fell in the Aguas Negras. Which is like all the really nasty rivers that are here in Mexico. We were crossing the river on this crazy bridge pole thing and my comp was like hey faster! And I said no because I don't want to fall. That second I slipped and fell flat on my back on the side of the river and almost went headfirst into the water lol. Super hilarious and really funny! I am alive and fine though so don't worry Mommy lol.

I just really don't feel homesick idk lol I mean I do miss everyone and every now and then I really just want to lay on our couch and relax with the family but I am honestly loving it here. This tranfer for me has been flying flying by. We are 4 weeks in and I feel like Elder Morillo just got here. 

I love it here in Mexico!

Elder Bigelow