Monday, July 13, 2015

July 6, 2015

I am doing fine and just being a missionary ya know? Like I am understanding more and more everyday and try to be in on the conversations as much as possible. I am learning the lessons and have pretty much taught every lesson at least once. We have some hopeful new investigators and are excited to teach them. 

But yesterday was super awesome! I got to baptize my first convert and he really is a pretty swell guy. He has such a testimony and was crazy to watch him change and he accepted commitments and lived them. I got to preform my first baptism and that was so freaking cool. 

The world is going nuts... But I could kinda care less right now because I'm in Mexico and the Lord´s work presses on!

I am also no longer in a trio lol. Our third buddy got transferred to Paponcla. Now its literally me and Elder Bravo alone in Cerro Azule, which is a giant area! My mission is losing like a ton of missionaries this transfer and in the next few months so we don't know what exactly is going to happen. 

Anyway I love you guys so much!

Elder Bigelow

So this is how Hayden celebrated the 4th of July in Mexico!
Then he saw this and looked like this . . .
 actually he said that he saw some cool bugs!
 He also found this really cool waterfall, but it happens to be very muddy and gross.
 He says that these are the things that missionaries do for a baptism!

 It took them like 3 hours to empty the dirty font. They had to do it bucket by bucket.
 Then they had the baptism and Hayden is extremely happy for the new member.