Monday, July 27, 2015

July 20, 2015


Hey Everyone! 

So this week is cambios(change)! Crazy it has already been 6 weeks in the mission! Time is flying so fast I can't even believe it. So the news about transfers in that Elder Bravo got called to be a zone leader in Martinez which is just north of Xalapa. So I will be receiving a new comp named Elder Morillo to finish up my training. Elder Bravo says that I pretty much have finished my training so it will be more like he is just a regular comp for me.

I will be staying in Cerro Azule so that is pretty awesome because I have just built a strong relationship with some members and they are starting to really be a help in the work. Sometimes we don't even ask for references anymore they just give us them lol. We have some really good investigators that I am excited to possibly become baptisms in this next transfer. My goal is 3. These include 2 familes that I am super excited for! 

I had some cool spiritual experiences this week. One that was Tuesday that involved a recent convert that needed our help badly and I felt the prompting that we needed to go to his house. We are trying to help him with some addictions that have remained since baptism and help him be free of any doubts about the church. The other was that I went on divisions with a member of the ward, a 17 yr old named F. It was my first time teaching without my Papá and it was kinda scary. But my spanish could not have been better I felt. I taught two lessons all by myself and they were pretty spiritual and made me happy and feel confident about this next transfer.

There really isn't much more news to report except for today, we will have to head to Tuxpan where I will chill with the zone leaders until tomorrow when my new comp will arrive. I hope you are all enjoying what is left of your Summer vacations!

Love,
Elder Bigelow