Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Everything was good for me this week! Just everything was like super fast, I felt like it was Sunday and then another Sunday. I swear. lol I gave a talk yesterday in church and that was really, really cool.

My convert J got confirmed this week and he was so happy! He feels so clean, and me and him have this awesome relationship. We are always laughing together and just being weirdos. He really wants to find his eternal companion and get married in the temple when he can because we have been talking about the temple and families a lot. He never really cared for a family before and just has a couple of kids, but now he knows the eternal importance and wants to enjoy the blessings. 

We had a decent week of work, met a few new investigators and have 3 that are progressing really fast and should be ready for baptism in the next change. It is fun to watch people change their life's. 

My teaching has gotten so much better and Elder Bravo says that I teach like I have been here for 7 months and speak spanish like I have been here for 6. That makes me feel really cool lol. He said that I have a ton of potential to be a leader in the mission and has been telling President that since like the 2nd week. 

We had to go to Tuxpan today for interviews with the President. Pres said something cool- that I will have many assignments and leadership in this mission! I don't know exactly what that means but I am excited to serve the Lord however I am asked. 

Nothing really big happened. Just working and working, walking and walking (same thing right?) With us having Cerro Azul to ourselves we usually have appointments like across town from each other and then back again so we are running around all day. lol 

I love you guys so much! Enjoy your vacation and stuffs.
Elder Bigelow