Wednesday, March 15, 2017

February 13, 2017

That's crazy! Braden is like big? What I remember is Landen was like barely having friends and such. jajajaja

Well my week was pretty crazy but also really good to be honest. We had interviews and I pretty much just talked to my president about my future, my ideas and things. He just read me the coolest scripture that gave me a ton of confidence that I am always going to make the right decision if I go with the Lord. He will open
doors for me where I choose!

Also we went back to Tetziutlan for a zone conference and I totally snuck away to see one of my investigators that is getting baptized with her husband. jajaj I found her about 6 months ago and her husband was super rude to us over the phone and really was being a jerk and not letting her go to church, to the point that we stopped visiting her because she just stopped progressing. Until my last week, we saw her and invited her back to church again. She came and I guess since then its been a long process but her and her husband got married
and are getting baptized together! MariVel is her name and she is super cool with her two little kids :) It makes everything worth it!

Other than that just teaching Ruben a ton to prepare him for his baptism, he really has been a miracle. The first week till now he has just been really awesome and accepted everything. He says he got his answer during one of my Gospel Principles classes that this is the true church which makes me feel good. I really, really like teaching Gospel Principles to be honest and I kind of hope that they put me back in that assignment when I get home for at least a bit!

Then today we went to the beach with my buddies from San Rapheal! Elder Babcock! We have been together for a lot of our mission, and he really is a good friend! So yeah right now we are going to eat some quesadillas before we go help them work in their area! WOO!

It was a good week :)
Elder Bigelow