Wednesday, January 4, 2017

November 14, 2016

I don't have much to say about this week, but it was really crazy and fun :) 

We went to Martinez (the closest city to me about 2 hours and some) about 4 times this week for several conferences and such. That meant just more and more traveling jaja but we got a ton of work done and we have seen a lot of people progress and learn so much. I love this area because the people just accept things with faith and they do them!

I actually saw Maddie on her last day here in the mission. She has become one of my best friends and I really miss her already to be honest. She supported me a lot and really looked after me so you need to tell her mom that I miss her and that she is amazing and invite them to eat or something jajaja.

My companion is really awesome and is really doing a great job at not letting me be tired jajaja. We work really hard and I really try to complete my responsibilities as a DL and I am really loving it to be honest :)

Time flies and things change but I Love the Mission!
Elder Bigelow