Sunday, June 5, 2016

May 16, 2016

WellI, I didn't have a lot to talk about until the end of the week! But yeah it has been a crazy couple of days!

First on Thursday we had a Seventy come and talk to us so we went to Poza Rica and it was way fun to see some old friends again. The conference was also really, really well done and gave me a few good ideas to go back and start working on. One that made me really think abut things is that we should be preaching more to the head of the family, the dad. It is so important that they also feel the spirit even though sometimes for them it is harder. The priesthood is so important in a home and the ability for a wife and father to work together and make the decisions together. I am working harder on that.

Then on Sunday we had a baptism and it was sweet. His name is C and is a 19 year old that is straight kick butt. We literally just met him walking and he gave me a donut. I gave him a card and then we started teaching him the next day. He just sucked in the gospel and wanted the change of life that the gospel gives us. We had a few trials with getting him to church, but in the end he is even considering a mission! YAY. Also in the conference the Stake President in Tuxpan said that 2 of my converts in Tuxpan will be getting the Melchizedek priesthood! YAY!

Then changes came that night. To be honest I was really hoping to stay here in Agua Dulce because I am really loving the work here. But the assistants called me and told me something that I was really not expecting. I am being raised up to be a zone leader in the zone of Tetzuclan. That is the only zone in the mission that is in the state of Puebla here in the mission. They say it is so different from here and that it is really, really cold! But it is summer so I really hope that everything turns out fine. 

We also went to Tajin today which was really fun. They are ruins here close to Papantla. We took some crazy fotos and had a really good time. I also bought some boots that should last me tell the end of my mission easy jaja.

I am pretty nervous but rather excited. I feel really inadequate but I know that God will help me out with all the problems. I am going to try my best to serve those in my zone. Well here we go!

Love you so much!
Elder Bigleow