Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 4, 2016

I totally remembered that you guys (Saul and Kristi) were here in Mexico, so dont worry. Good thing that Dad speaks Spanish though :) Yeah I already got a message from the office that there is a package waiting for me in the offices. We are going to consejo tomorrow so I will be getting it tomorrow, if we are lucky hahaha. Thanks! Hope it was something special though..... jaja

Well this week for me was also really awesome! So like I said I am with Elder Hernandez from Mexico City! He is actually really fun, he likes everything that I like and we have lots of fun together working and just being funny. We actually had a really successful week. We found 2 new families to teach and one of the went to church and will be baptized the 17 of July! My first family of Mom and kids hahaha yes!

We also had 6 people go to chruch and that is great because we have a meta of baptizing 6 people this change! It is going to be awesome. I seriously just love this area, like it feels like sometimes we have too much to do and that is a great feeling. 

So yeah the zone celebrated the 4th of JULY by making hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch.  It was fun and I also wore my red, white and blue tie to celebrate hahaha. It is super weird that I am hitting my second of everything. It is officially my second 4th of July hahaha that is super weird. 

Time is flying by though! Going to Xalapa Tomorrow!

Loves Elder Bigelow